Email Marketing ManagerMarketingChicago22413
About The Role
How You'll Make An Impact
- Act as the Marketo administrator and ensure Yello is leveraging it to its full capacity.
- Build a robust email nurturing program that nurtures contacts through the buyer journey and leverages dynamic content to provide targeted content.
- Write, design and develop email templates for use in nurturing and email campaigns.
- Support customer marketing in the onboarding, upsell and retention of clients.
- Analyze data to develop and segment lists from Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Monitor, review and report results to make recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Optimize all campaigns using A/B testing.
- Ensure brand and product messaging consistency of emails.
- Manage outbound email campaigns sent on behalf of sales.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for creative content and design elements.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years email marketing experience, including 2+ years experience as a power user/admin of a marketing automation platform required.
- Experience with Marketo is highly preferred.
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and learn new skills.
- Must love data.
- Basic HTML skills required.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Enterprise-level B2B, SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time